The 11th International Occupational Hygiene Association (IOHA) International Scientific Conference in 2018 will be organised by the American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA).
For further information about the conference, please visit the conference website.
Past IOHA Events
- 10th IOHA International Conference
which took place from the 25-30 April 2015 in London, UK.
- 9th IOHA International Conference
which took place from the 18-20 September 2012 in Malaysia.
- 8th IOHA International Conference
which took place from 28 September – 2 October 2010 in Rome, Italy.
Past Events from our Member Organisations
- ANOH Conference (Asian Network of Occupational Hygiene)
which took place from 14-15 November 2017 in Baiyun, China
- AIHce Expo
which took place from 4-7 June 2017 in Seattle, USA
- IP XII
which took place from 25-27 September 2017 in Glasgow, UK
- SOFHYT Annual Conference on ‘Assess the risk for health without measurement’
which took place from 23 June 2017 in Paris, France
- Managing Chemical Exposures at Workplaces – the Interface between OSH and REACH Legislations
which took place from 22-24 May 2017 in Hameenkyla Manor, Vantaa (Helsinki area), Finland
which took place from 24-27 April 2017 in Harrogate, UK
- OHSI 26th Annual Conference (Occupational Hygiene Society of Ireland)
which took place from 8-9 March 2017 in Athlone, Ireland.
- OHIO QLD 2016 Hygiene That Works, 35th Annual Conference and Exhibition
which took place from 3-7 December 2016 in Gold Coast, Australia.
- 2016 AIHA Fall Conference
which took place from 24-26 October 2016 in Texas, USA.
- MIHA International Conference & Exhibition 2016
which took place from 18-20 October 2016 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The Malaysia Industrial Hygiene Association’s (MIHA) International Conference and Exhibition 2016 was held at Seri Pacific Hotel in the vibrant city of Kuala Lumpur from 18-20 October. The theme of the conference was ‘Managing OSH through Challenging Times’.
- Exposure Control and Containment II
which took place from 12-13 October 2016 in Liverpool, UK.
The British Occupational Hygiene Society and the Occupational Hygiene Society of Ireland are collaborating to organise a two day conference on Exposure Control and Containment, following the success of their first joint event in 2014.
- Occupational and Environmental Exposure of Skin to Chemicals (OEESC)
which took place from 19-21 September 2016 in Manchester, UK.
- EuroSafety Trade Fair
which took place from 13-15 September 2016 in Tampere, Finland.